Corporate Partners Program
One Gift… A Chance to Change So Many Lives
Maximize your company’s marketing, advertising and philanthropic dollars with Adoption Network Cleveland’s Corporate Partners program. With a one-time annual investment, your company will receive valuable promotional benefits throughout the year and help to strengthen our community by creating and connecting families.
This exciting new program allows your company to get valuable exposure while helping to make a real difference in the lives of over 4,000 people a year, helping Adoption Network Cleveland to:
- Connect at-risk children and youth with a permanent place to call home.
- Provide ongoing resources and support for youth and families.
- Help to save the community millions of dollars by increasing the adoption of youth out of foster care.
Why Become a Partner?
- Over 60% of Americans personally know someone touched by adoption, including many of your customers and employees.
- The Council on Foundations reports that 83% of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause they care about. In addition, 65 % of Americans report that with price and quality equal, they would switch to a brand associated with a good cause.(1.)
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy states that for every $1 companies invest in corporate philanthropy, $6 is realized through growth in business revenues. (2.)
- Adoption-friendliness is usually considered in the “best companies to work for” lists.
1. The Council on Foundations
2. Corporate Giving Spurs Sales Growth, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, 2/8/07
Adoption Network Cleveland Partner Benefits*:
- One-time annual investment - no additional calls or solicitation letters for the whole year!
- Prominent advertising in all fundraising event materials
- Complimentary tickets to all major events
- Inclusion in event media promotions
- Distribution of corporate giveaways during events
- Partner listing in our hard copy newsletter, Guidance, and our e-newsletter, Pipeline
- Partner link on our web page
- Tax-deductible donation
*Benefits will vary based on annual investment level
For more information about becoming a Corporate Partner, contact Sarah Hastings, Development Specialist, at (216) 482-2311.