Let's spend the day together at the ZOO!
We have missed everyone in our network, and we're sad that we can't hold our annual cookout in the park this year due to safety concerns. But we have come up with a great alternative!
We would like to invite everyone connected to Adoption Network Cleveland to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo for a Zoo Day! This includes all those who are members, participate in programs, volunteers, donors, and staff.
Join us, we can’t wait to see you!
• Tickets will be provided by Adoption Network Cleveland
• Families and Individuals can enjoy the park at their own pace
• Have fun connecting with old and new friends while enjoying the zoo
• Registration before the event is required. Adoption Network staff will be available from 11 am-1 pm to hand out tickets outside the zoo entrance. Tickets must be picked up during this time, with no exceptions.
• Tickets are non-refundable and must be used on August 22. Please let us know if you register and then are not able to make the event so that we can redistribute them.
• This is a “Rain or Shine” event. Plan on dressing for the weather.
• Food will not be provided. Please plan on bringing lunch and/or snacks. Food will also be available for purchase through vendors at the zoo.
• All safety guidelines required by the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, including wearing masks and appropriate social distancing, will be required. The guide linked below outlines the Zoo's requirements.