Adoption Network Cleveland offers outstanding benefits to full- and part-time staff. Benefit eligibility will vary depending on hours worked and will be identified upon hire. Listed below are just a few of the benefits provided to staff:
- Medical coverage is provided by Adoption Network Cleveland to employees through Medical Mutual of Ohio. Adoption Network Cleveland pays for 85 percent if individual coverage is elected and 55 percent if family or dependent coverage is elected. Adoption Network Cleveland also contributes toward the deductible into a Healthcare Savings Accounts (HSA). Employees may make additional contributions with pre-tax dollars.
- Ten paid holidays for all benefit-eligible staff.
- Up to two weeks of vacation in each of the first two years of employment. Staff can use their vacation after 3 months of work. Between two years and less than five years of service qualifies for three weeks vacation time and four weeks vacation for over five years of service.
- Nine earned days off each year. Staff can use this time after the start of employment.
- Life insurance to all benefit eligible staff at no cost to the employee.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance to all eligible employees at no cost to the employee.
- Two percent of the salary of each staff member who works at least 20 hours a week is contributed to their 403 (b) plan by Adoption Network Cleveland, whether they contribute or not. Staff are fully vested after 4 years (25% vesting per year). Additionally, any staff member may make tax-deferred contributions to their 403(b) and has a choice of investments.
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance (employee paid).
- Dependent care savings account and flexible spending account (employee paid).
- Membership in the Best Benefits Club (BBC) which provides employees with discounts on local and national products/services.
- Free, off-street parking.
- Regular in-service training to all staff, and social workers can earn CEU's if needed.