Ever since 2007, Action Ohio along with other partners have hosted Ohio foster care youth (ages 14+ ), alumni and allies to celebrate Thanksgiving Together. Due to COVID-19, this year's celebration will take place virtually.
This year's theme is Recipes for Success. We will be coming together in four separate Zooms to share:
1. Cooking Tips - Saturday, Nov. 14, at 11 am
2. What No One Ever Told Me About Relationships - Sunday, Nov. 15, at 1 pm
3. College Survival Strategies - Saturday, Nov. 21, at 11 am
4. What No One Ever Told Me About the Workplace - Sunday, Nov. 22, at 1 pm
Please RSVP in order to receive the Zoom log-in information, which will be sent out closer to the dates via email.
Participants will be invited to share:
- their goals for the future
- their proudest accomplishments during this complicated year
- someone or something they are thankful for
- if they want to do a “virtual show and tell” of their dorm or first apartment